Terms of service
This website is the property of Multiple Identities (hereinafter referred also to as ‘Seller’), registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce (KvK) under the number 69844836 VAT number (BTW): NL002443838B87, located in Amsterdam (Sint Annenstraat 18A, 1012 HE), the Netherlands and is managed with the purpose of online selling its products. The following represent the terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “T&C”) governing the contractual relations between visitors and users of the website and Seller. By placing an order with Seller’s webshop, the customer acknowledges having read, understood, and agreed to T&C.
Information on the website
1. The content of this website (www.multiple-identities.com) can be changed, modified, updated in any way, including alteration regarding its structure, method of payment, accessibility, and this can be done at any time without prior information to its users or third parties.
2. Seller cannot guarantee that the content of the website is always free of inaccuracies or some errors. We are not liable either in case of any information on the website is not up to date. Please note we make constant effort to display all colours of the garments correctly, however they can vary from the original ones. It might be caused e.g. by different computer screen settings of the visitors/ buyers.
1. The sales conditions followed below are binding on both parties and apply to all sales offers and supplies. If there are any deviations from these conditions, they must be approved in prior in writing by Seller. By placing an order, the customer (hereinafter referred to as “Buyer”) acknowledges knowing and accepting these conditions without any reservation.
2. All agreements concluded under the T&C are governed by the Dutch law and in case of any disputes, will be subject to the Dutch court resolution. 3. Seller has the right to cancel an order, either wholly or partially, at her own discretion in case the product for any reason is not available at the Seller’s storage or is damaged and no reparation or no reproduction can be done on time.
Obligations of the Buyer during the reflection period
1. During the reflection period, Buyer will handle the product and the packaging with care. Buyer will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the garment. The basic principle here is that Buyer may only handle and inspect the garment as he would be allowed to do in a store.
2. Buyer is only liable for depreciation of the garment that is the result of a way of handling the product that goes beyond what is permitted in this paragraph point 1.
Delivery and returns
Please go to the Shipping & delivery and Returns & exchanges pages.
1. Please note, that slight deviations in colour, size, quality, weight, finishing etc. which are permissible in the trade and/or technically unavoidable, shall constitute no reason for complaint.
2. Any claim will be considered only if they are submitted in writing with a clear description of the complaint and notified to Seller within 15 calendar days of receipt of the purchase, and provided that the goods are still in the condition as they were delivered to the customer.
3. In case of justifiable claims, Seller has the choice of either crediting the buyer with the garment’s price or repairing or replacing it (them) within thirty days after receipt of the returned good(s).
4. If the goods are not supplied to Seller, not supplied on time or not supplied correctly, Buyer may not claim damages.
1. The amounts owed by Buyer must be paid in advance by the Buyer using one of the online payment methods offered.
1. Seller shall be under no liability in respect of any defects arising from fair wear and tear, intentional or unintentional damage, negligence, abnormal wearing conditions, failure to follow the care instructions, misuse, or alteration or repair of the garment without prior approval.
2. Seller shall not be liable for any indirect loss or damage costs, expenses, or other claims for compensation whatsoever and the entire liability shall never exceed the price of the purchase.
1. In case of defective garment, Multiple Identities acts in accordance with the applicable guarantee regulations. If Buyer has a complaint regarding obvious material or manufacturing faults in products supplied by Seller, including damage incurred in transit, please send an email to email@example.com to arrange a refund or exchange.
1. The entire content of this website and the website itself its protected by copyrights, trademarks and all applicable intellectual rights and legislation. No content or materials presented on Multiple Identities website can be use without prior and explicit written consent from Multiple Identities. All rights are reserved, worldwide.
At Multiple Identities we respect the privacy of our customers and visitors of our website.
The following provides with the necessary information concerning the way we collect, process and make use of personal information of our visitors and customers.
We receive, collect and store any information the customer enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used by the customer to connect his/her computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, tel. number, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, e-mail communication, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile. The customer may also upload the photos in the customer’s profile section on our website. In such a case, we will store the photo as well. We do not collect or use information related to the customer’s privacy for purposes other than those described in this statement. If we wish to use the personal data for other purposes, we will ask for customer explicit written permission. Special and sensitive personal data will only be recorded with your express written consent. Collected data is stored on a security server owned by a contracted third party, like WIX, Microsoft, Meta etc.
Switch off cookies
Online purchases & Customer profile
Once the customer checkouts, the purchase will be registered. When the customer makes an online purchase, we ask to provide address details as well as e-mail address and telephone number. E-mail address will be used to confirm the order. The telephone number will be used to contact the customer if there are any details regarding the order. We share all this information with the carrier that delivers the product to the customer. The carrier may only use this data to provide this service. We also store customer data to answer any questions about warranty or other questions or complaints about the product. The customer can also sign-up and create the customer’s profile on our website to speed up the checkout procedure for the coming purchases. In customer profile following information is / might be stored: personal data, like name, surname, tel. number, e-mail address, addresses, the history of customer orders.
When the customer sends messages to us by email or otherwise, we may keep those messages. Sometimes we ask for personal information that is relevant to the situation in question. This makes it possible to process questions and answer requests. Additionally, we can contact the customer to notify him/her regarding the account, to troubleshoot problems with the account, to resolve a dispute, to poll opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our offer, collections. For these purposes we may contact the customers via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
Multiple Identities uses social media to keep informed the customers and potential customers of the latest trends and products. There are no conditions attached to the use of social media that come from Multiple Identities. The (potential) customer agrees to the terms and conditions of the social media platform. If we are asked a question via social media, we will save that message and account name, so that we can respond to the message.
Our company is hosted on the Shopify.com. Shopify.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products to our customers. The customer’s data may be stored through Shopify.com data storage, databases and the general Shopify.com applications. They store the data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Shopify.com and used by Multiple Identities adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
If the customer will send us an email, it will stored on Microsoft servers, where our email domain is managed.
We only exchange the customer data with third parties if this is necessary, for example for the delivery of an online order. We make agreements with these parties to guarantee the security of personal data of our customers. In some cases the information can be shared internally and in such cases we treat it confidentially.
If customers would like to alter their personal data or to remove these from Multiple Identities files, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions and feedback